Senior Technical Solution Analyst (Business Intake & Conflicts Manager)
Sr. Technical Solution Analyst (iManage Business Intake & Conflicts Manager)
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re working hard, solving problems, and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Being a Sr. Technical Solution Analyst means…
Our Sr. Technical Solution Analysts are responsible for the delivery of our iManage Business Intake and Conflicts Manager products to our clients. This position is a hybrid role between business process management and technology consulting. It involves a combination of business acumen and consultative skills to independently investigate, understand, and develop business requirements.
We’re looking for individuals that have proven strong leadership skills with the ability to interface with all stakeholders. You must be highly communicative, and solution focused as well as able to participate in a high level of collaboration with other team members. You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment with competing priorities and resources. If this sounds like you, please see more details below!
- Engage stakeholders at clients (and prospective clients) in envisioning exercises, as well as detailed requirements and solution envisioning
- Facilitate group and stakeholder solution review sessions
- Map client requirements to iManage products and solutions design
- Implement solutions through configuration, scripting and implementation software development, when necessary
- Communicate and document envisioned solutions visually and in written word form to customers and prospects
- Provide billable technical project management services on large and small-scale projects
- Generate comprehensive technical delivery plans
- Ensure ongoing quality for solutions delivery including formalized QA methodologies, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a business or technology-related field
- 5+ years of experience as a consultant involving engagement with C-level or equivalent executives
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of sophisticated technology solutions; ability to organize and manage large amounts of detailed information, including production of functional and technical specifications
- Demonstrated solution analysis and solution envisioning experience utilizing a sophisticated array of technologies to solve sophisticated business challenges
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- High level of commitment to quality
- Ability to generate, and desire to communicate, innovative ideas in a collaborative environment
- Personnel management experience, including evidence of project team facilitation
- Legal or Financial Services industry experience a plus
*Travel may be required to fulfill the duties of this position (up to 25%)