Software Implementation Consultant
Who we are
Origami Risk is a wildly successful Enterprise Software as a Service growing at an exceptional rate. Origami has been consistently ranked the #1 Risk Management Information System (RMIS) in the industry’s most comprehensive studies for the past 5 years. Founded by industry veterans committed to bringing new ideas and advanced features to the RMIS market, Origami Risk’s innovative software is designed with the latest technology and a focus on performance and ease-of-use, and is supported by industry experts. It features powerful workflow, advanced reporting and analysis tools, and intuitive features to improve productivity and better manage Total Cost of Risk—saving our clients time and money and enabling them to be more successful.
Making a Difference
We have an opening for a hands-on implementation expert who will join our Professional Service team responsible for client implementations, account management, and client relationship management. This individual will manage and/or work with many clients directly and indirectly in all phases of client life cycle. This individual understands technical, educational, business management, internal responsibilities, and maintains accountability with assistance from management and peers.
- Provide technical and product front-end support; configure software.
- Work with clients to manage and resolve issues.
- Extract, analyze and assess client business needs and workflows; make consultative recommendations.
- Design and implement client solutions to include custom reports.
- Responsible for data transformation from a multitude of sources into Origami database.
- Support and lead projects and implementations.
- Provide technical expertise and training to colleagues and clients.
- Provide feedback on existing product and contribute to the design of new product features.
- Support sales executives on new and expanded sales opportunities.
The successful candidate will demonstrate client relationship management skills, strong technical skills, intelligence, and drive. Risk management and insurance systems expertise is required. Prior experience with delivering RMIS implementations is ideal.
Candidate must have aptitude to quickly learn and apply new technologies. Hands-on work experience with SQL, XML, HTML and report writing tools will be heavily utilized on the job. Individual must be able to work in a highly self-driven manner within a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
US Work Authorization Required
Origami Risk is a drug-free work place. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V