Sr. Analyst - Insurance Operations
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor Degree or relevant work experience.
- 3 -5 years of experience in customer interaction: production, application support, client support, project management.
- Customer focus with excellent interpersonal and communication skills – active listening, verbal communication, written communication and presentation skills.
- Communicate effectively (both written and verbal) throughout the organization as well as with external customers.
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
We'd Love To See:
- Insurance industry experience preferred but not required.
- Experience in quality assurance and testing. Knowledge of XML strongly desired.
- Ability to manage multiple demands and expectations while motivating others internally and externally.
- Operating successfully in a complex and dynamic, matrix environment.
- Experience working with credit and insurance based data and solutions, preferred.
- Aptitude and interest in client-facing roles.
Impact You'll Make:
- You will partner with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive new business initiatives and deliver long term value-added product and project propositions for customers.
- Document processes and recommend process improvements. Responds to suggestions and problems as reported by users, system error reporting and monitoring. Gains full understanding of each issue, documents, investigates and resolves it, while involving appropriate parties and providing status updates.
- Acts as primary point of contact to customers via telephone, written correspondence and face-to-face meetings. This includes setting up test cases, answering questions and consulting on application support, data issues, access issues, training questions, etc.
- Answering data questions and bringing data quality issues to appropriate parties for examination/feedback.
- Monitoring project deliverables and progress through continuous communication and coordination with project team members such as Sales, Marketing, Product, IT, external partners and service providers, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.