Implement ETL workflows and transformations for on prem and cloud applications for the business initiatives. Deliver value to business by modelling data marts/data ware houses and providing analytics/interactive reports. This enables alignment of company objectives with the Business and Technology team efforts.
- Leverage strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and deliver actionable insights.
- Implement data analytics initiatives by working with the Agile team to satisfy stakeholder expectations and the needs of the organization.
- Develop and maintain data models, relationships to enable data access, reporting, integrity and quality.
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations and balances the needs of the company and the client to ensure satisfaction for both.
- Apply Business Intelligence, Structures Query Language, System Analysis, Design, Development and OLTP/OLAP, Data Modeling skills to develop lean and high-performance analytics.
- Ensure data architecture is built for performance, fault tolerance and security applying reusable patterns.
- Partner with teams across the organization to build, establish and deliver on requests.
- Business Insight
- Tech Savvy
- Manages Complexity
- Global Perspective
- Plans and Aligns
- Optimizes Work
Measures of Success:
- Optimize queries and reporting models enhancing performance by 20%
- Reduce manual data remediation efforts for current KPI targets by 20%
- Visualized data sets related to consultant journeys improving consultant lifetime value by 5%
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, CIS, or MIS
- Expert level in Informatica or Talend and creating Tasks, Subject Areas, Execution Plans, performance tuning and configuring DAC to execute the ETL process (7+ yrs)
- Skilled in SQL and Oracle PL/SQL (7+ yrs)
- Extensive experience with report development (Analysis/BI Publisher), interactive Dashboards , security Setup (roles/groups, access / query/report privileges) using OBIEE/MicroStrategy. (7+ yrs)
- Strong experience in data modelling and data optimization
- Expert in designing and developing dashboards in MicroStrategy or similar analytics tool. (7+ yrs)
- Skilled with modelling OLAP databases
- Experience in S3 and AWS Redshift development and implementation is a plus
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities with the ability to translate data-driven insights and customer needs into business recommendations and solutions
- Strong work ethic and “can do” attitude with a high degree of self-motivation