Sr. Data Engineering Architect at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
- Work closely with our clients as part of a development team to lead design and architecture requirements
- Responsible for providing technical direction, advisory services, and support to delivery teams and oversight to technical solutions
- Develop business intelligence and data warehousing solutions·
- Design and develop data warehouse database schemas·
- Design and develop extract, transform, and load (ETL) mappings, procedures, and schedules·
- Coordinate activities with data source application owners to ensure integration and data integrity
- Design and develop reports, dashboards, KPIs, and data extracts
- Coordinate project workstreams related to ETL / Reporting requirements and development
- Minimum 10+ years of hands on professional development experience
- Strong technical experience in ETL tools (Informatica, Talend, IBM DataStage, Snowflake, Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, etc.), database platforms (Oracle Snowflake, Redshift, or Azure), and reporting tools (IBM Cognos, SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Reporting Services, or MicroStrategy)
- Experience performing complex data migration to and from disparate data systems/platforms as well as to/from the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Experience with the Microsoft SQL Server platform (2016 or later) is required
- Experience with Data Visualization tools including PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Good knowledge of standard concepts, best practices, and procedures within a data warehousing and Business Intelligence (BI) environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills to work in a fast-paced environment and manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Desire to work across our core industries including but not limited to Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Consumer & Industrial Products, and Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Ability to work well in a team of 2 – 5 consultants
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.