Staff Machine Learning Engineer
What you get to do in this role:
- You will be required to assess Business Problems, Technical problems, and come up with best fit solution, develop the solution and deploy the solution using the next generation concepts like AIOPS, APM monitoring.
- You will be required to work with IT Operations team and deliver these solutions at scale and deploy this for multiple teams You will be required to assess Business Problems, Technical problems, and come up with best fit solution and deploy the solution using the next generation concepts like AIOPS, APM monitoring.
- You will be required to work with IT Operations team and deliver these solutions at scale and deploy this for multiple teams.
- Research and develop machine learning algorithms for IT Operations
- Run experiments to measure algorithms effectiveness and performance
- Optimize algorithms for real-time performance
- Involve in full stack software development for AIOps projects/products including data collection, data process, big data, machine learning services and visualization technologies by using state-of-art technologies including development/deployment in cloud, containers, microservice, large scale messaging systems, machine learning services, and visualization of big data
- Write documentation and tests for code
- Work in a team environment by following Agile software development process
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
Requirements for position:
- Nine plus years of overall industry experience in one of the tools- NLP (Any tools), OR Cloud (Either AWS OR Azure) with Infra experience, ML (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Experience in designing, developing, scalable and distributed system
- Solid Python programming experience
- Experience in designing and development of data collection and pipelines
- Experience in designing and development of big data systems
- Experience in development on cloud platform
- Experience with standard machine learning frameworks
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or an MS in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Information technology, or related field experience in developing software system with machine learning services
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.