If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThis role collaborates with Software & Services Executive and Senior Leadership to communicate business strategies and operational priorities.
SCOPE, RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Leads communication strategy, working closely with executive and senior leadership, other communications representatives, marketing, corporate communications, etc.
- Develops strong understanding of segment and corporate goals/strategies to ensure that they are incorporated into communications
- Develop communications deliverables, including town hall presentations, state of the union updates, customer meeting presentations, supplier meeting presentations, sales kickoff presentations and more as needed
- Support executive communication skill development across organization; this could include running workshops to help employees learn and practice
- Expert Communications & Presentations Skills; Google suite experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree in communications, marketing or related field preferred
- Interpersonal skills to establish and maintain strong working relationships with Executives, Senior Leaders, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers
- Ability to simplify complex ideas into simple, easy to communicate messages
YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of total experience, including experience in executive communications
Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.