Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Strategic Insights team creates and provides insightful research deliverables. We are storytellers. Our work includes building consumer profiles, media behaviors, competitive analyses, vertical and market insights and more! We provide in-depth vertical, market and consumer insights based on syndicated/proprietary media research and data, create media strategy tools utilizing data sources for greater decision making in the media planning process, and are thought leaders and creators of proactive pieces to drive insightful and actionable conversations with our clients.
WAYS YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
You will contribute by teaming up with the data scientists to bring to light consumer insights and making a story of the data flowing through our customer business. You will develop a point of view in telling stories through the data and being comfortable providing input for decisions that impact Centro’s business. You will contribute by:
- Helping manage deliverables and quality assurance of the projects going out, and leading SI training sessions
- Working closely with Centro’s Client Development and Media Services teams to encourage holistic media strategies and sales among Centro’s growing client base across all regions
- Demonstrating a strong interest in developing point-of-view in telling stories through data and being comfortable providing input for decisions that impact Centro’s business
- Working closely with the data science team to drive Centro’s revenue growth by supporting the production of engaging and compelling consumer and customer business insights, analyzing and interpreting media consumption trends into foresights, and creating actionable and insightful research and data outputs.
- Assisting the department with special projects on an ad hoc basis
- Becoming the expert in all internal SI tools and syndicated research tools utilized on the team
- Building strong and insightful client deliverables using a suite of research and analytic tools/platforms
- Supporting team leaders with all SI request/inquiries and team project assignments, such as gathering studies and articles, providing insight on research, consumer snapshots, building story decks, and pulling syndicated research
- Contributing to the creation of internal and external tools that help streamline strategic media plans
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 0-1 year of professional experience
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Desire to research, dig deep into data, and create stories from findings
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word)
- Proven communication & organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment & be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoyment of Fast-Paced, Deadline Driven Environment
- A strong interest in research, consumer insights, data and/or media science
- Bachelor's Degree
- Education focused in research or data analytics
- Previous internship/professional experience being hands on consumer data research experience
- Client facing communication experience
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, & coachable through quickly changing situations
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people.
Centro provides a thoughtful benefits package and a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, generous maternity/paternity leave, a student debt payment program, and more.
We are also committed to maintaining a culture where we trust our employees. We believe results matter more than where they are produced, so we offer our employees choice and flexibility on whether they’d like to work in one of our office locations (once they open back up post-pandemic!), completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. These arrangements vary based on your situation as well as the needs of the team and role.
We’re proud of our employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.