Strategy & Operations Analyst at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Strategy & Operations Analyst that will be responsible for the development and implementation of key process improvements to drive customer experience strategy, enhance reimbursement operations reporting and improve sales team pain points. The position provides the opportunity to work with numerous teams across Tempus in order to accomplish team goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. product, sales, commercial markets) and our outsourced revenue cycle partner to design and implement process and workflow improvements within the reimbursement operations team
- Develop operational KPI's (e.g. staff productivity, cash collections, appeal/prior authorization success rates, customer service TAT) and manage reporting presented in team and executive meetings
- Develop strategy to raise patient and customer satisfaction levels
- Lead ad hoc requests and special projects as needed and become the go-to resource for all things impacting reimbursement operations strategy
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, healthcare management or economics preferred
- Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, but those who thrive in this role do so because of their ability to work cross-functionally and provide data-driven insights
- 1-3 yrs consulting or healthcare operations experience preferred
- Proficient in data visualization tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau)
- Ability to effectively prioritize different projects within a dynamic and time sensitive environment with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in all formats (presentations, in-person meetings, and over the phone)
- Results oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality
- Highly organized and systematic with superb attention to details