Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What you’ll do:
- Create forecasts for items based on information from sales, purchasing, R&D, process engineering and other lab team members.
- Develop weekly replenishment order recommendations for some suppliers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop incoming patient order demand plan and assist in developing forecast accuracy metrics for assigned categories or assays.
- Maintain systemic backup plans for crucial items and document for quality control.
- Monitor and refine safety stock settings by item / supplier in NetSuite based on factors such as risk, variability, lead time, and cost.
- Assist in periodic running, creation and improvement of supply chain ERP reports related to replenishment, i.e. out of stock risks, excess risks, projected inventory.
- Maintain any necessary item master data information in NetSuite as assigned including setting up new items with all required information.
- Readily support purchasing and sourcing efforts on supplier RFPs, alternate sources of supply, etc. with purchase projections by item or product category.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, operations or related field
- 1-2 years experience working within a supply chain planning or related department
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheet functionality
- Ability to work independently and coordinate information from several departments
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to perform other supply chain related functions as necessary
- Great written, verbal and interpersonal skills for vendors and customers
- Passion for process improvement and documentation
- Experience working in an ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, NetSuite
- APICS certification(s) such as CPIM or CSCP