Technical Business Analyst with API and Agile experience at JPMorgan Chase
As a member of our Business Analysis team, you'll play a crucial role in identifying, improving, and developing technology solutions that drive our strategic goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership, management, and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- A strong understanding of at least one business function in the firm, as well as a broader understanding of other areas.
- Proficiency in business applications, data usage, and management
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Perform detailed analysis on platform demand deliverables Knowledge of TSYS processor
- Partner with business, operations and technology to drive out solutions leveraging existing vendor capabilities
- Independently research vendor capabilities and make recommendations to business, operations and technology
- Take a high level concept and drill down to both functional and non-functional requirements that are actionable by a vendor
- Perform strategic planning against Book of Work - Reconcile TSYS Billing (monthly, annual)
- Serve as Delivery Manager for Risk and Compliance - Familiar with vendor/association processes and procedures
- Understanding of cloud-based architecture
- Understanding of application to application interfaces, such as XML and REST API - Understanding of batch interfaces, such as NDM
- Understanding of distributed and mainframe applications
- Must be comfortable working in a hybrid Agile environment (Scrum and Kanban)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.