TL Solutions Analyst
The Truckload Solutions Analyst supports two forms of RFP activity at Echo. First, the analyst supports the Contractual Sourcing Group, which procures truckload capacity at higher volumes than day to day spot market activity, in particular procured via Echo-issued RFPs to Truckload carriers.
Second, our client sales teams participate in hundreds of client-issued RFPs for truckload service per year. The analyst provides material support throughout the RFP process to ensure that the sales strategies are executed, cost estimates are as accurate as possible, and that the RFP portal tools used by clients are operated effectively.
For both groups, the analyst team provides strategic and tactical reporting on the RFP pipeline and related opportunities to inform Client and Carrier Sales leadership. In addition, the analyst team, along with other members of the Strategic Analytics team, looks for ongoing efficiency and effectiveness improvements to match carrier capacity to client needs and to support the both RFP processes with greater and greater levels of efficiency.
- Over 2 years of transportation procurement, carrier sales, and/or analytic experience.
- Undergraduate degree in: Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, Computer science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics/Mathematics.
- Strong listening and communication skills. Able to listen for detailed needs and provide clarity to internal clients.
- A collaborative problem solver.
- Outstanding Excel skills including advanced formula development and/or VBA.
- Able to manipulate data using SQL, R, or other.
- A value-creation mindset.
- High capacity to learn and assimilate new information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.