Home Chef is building new ways to provide meal solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs, and shipping locations both online and in store. Our team is a unique mix of creators, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers and we’re growing quickly. Our customer-first mentality, combined with a zest for supporting our peers, helped us bring home Built in Chicago’s Startup of the Year Moxie award in 2017. If you’re ready to be part of the action, we’re ready to connect with you. There are no limits to where we can go together.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to escalate in the US and around the world, we are committed to keeping our teams and their families as our greatest priority. To that end, we are making some adjustments to the way we will be doing business in the upcoming weeks.
We are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our employees and customers safe, and would love to have you on our team as we can continue to serve our communities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Workforce Analyst will assist the Workforce Planning Manager with complex and specialized tasks and projects related to total workforce mix management at our Home Chef production plants. The Workforce Analyst will have primary responsibility for executing our Contingent Workforce Program and serving as a conduit between our operations & human resources functions at each of our plants to ensure that staffing meets production requirements. The Workforce Analyst will serve as the organization’s subject matter expert on systems & processes related to the Contingent Workforce Program in addition to contingent workforce management responsibilities, the Workforce Analyst will work closely with the operations team to ensure accurate forecasting of total labor capacity and assist with aligning schedules to production needs. Finally, the Workforce Analyst will be responsible for generating reports & dashboards for workforce data visualization to identify trends and problem areas, helping inform people-related decision-making across the plant HR organization.
- Contingent Workforce Management:
- Utilize contingent workforce management systems to maintain accurate workforce data
- Capture and track key program metrics, provide highlights, summaries, & dashboard
- Maintain temp agency scorecard for active monitoring of agency performance
- Perform operational and oversight responsibilities as required to ensure all SLAs are met
- Develop & standardize contingent workforce management processes across the organization
- Maintain regular tenure tracking & notify plant HR teams of necessary actions
- Work alongside finance counterparts to manage & optimize total spend related to contingent labor
- Forecasting & Scheduling:
- Collaborate with Operations Excellence team to forecast volumes & related staffing requirements
- Assist procurement & production planning teams with aligning schedules to production needs & auditing schedules on a regular basis to ensure compliance
- Develop processes to streamline the communication of scheduling & attendance data between the operations & HR teams and standardize across plants
- Support the development and maintenance of long term staffing and hiring plans while working with our plants to ensure short term goals are met
- Develop reports to monitor attendance program and provide plant HR teams with necessary information
- HR Reporting & Analytics:
- Develop & interpret reports to identify trends and problem areas, working closely with partners to understand business challenges and help inform decision making
- Develop & utilize tools to manage and optimize the total workforce mix
- Support a variety of projects and assist team members in reporting, analysis, and workforce management
- Develop and manage reports & dashboard to track recruiting activities and set hiring targets
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- 1-3 years of workforce management, contingent workforce, MSP/VMS, or HR Operations experience (preferred)
- 4-year Degree
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience with Vendor Management Systems
- Experience with Business Intelligences tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with data querying tools (preferred)
- Proficiency in Google suite (e.g. Google Sheets, Slides, Docs, Gmail, etc.)
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail proven ability to use data to identify inefficiencies & implement process improvements
- Proven ability to build out processes/programs
- Strong prioritization & time management skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to build trusting relationships with peers and leaders
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – benefits start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k Employer match - 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's earnings
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance – We value and support each individual team member
- Quarterly company-wide “Town Hall” meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and function
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
- Onsite gym
- Weekly Fooda credit
- Newly renovated office in the historic Old Main Post Office which is located close to multiple Metra and CTA options
- Employee discounts through Perkspot
- Discounts on Home Chef meal kits and at Kroger stores
- Casual dress in a fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
Home Chef is an equal opportunity employer.
To view the California Applicant Notice click here