Creative Recruiter at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is looking for a driven Creative Recruiter to support our growing Chicago and NYC offices. This role will focus on recruiting for full-time and contract UX Designers and UX Researchers for our consulting firm. The Creative Recruiter will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager and work directly with business leaders and candidates.
This is a contract position.
You have a passion for connecting talented individuals with opportunities that align with their interests and skillsets. You are excited about working in the realm of emerging technology and are continually looking to learn more. You seek an environment where you can use your recruiting skills to help grow our successful consulting services team. You are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion and know the impact you can make.
- Proactively and creatively network and source to develop candidate relationships for full time and contingent roles
- Utilize various recruiting tools and social media techniques to identify, source, and ultimately hire the best possible candidate for each open position
- Pre-screen candidates over the phone, drive the interview process, and follow-up with hiring managers for feedback
- Work with leaders to build out structured interview processes to ensure a fair and equitable process for each candidate
- Work within our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), ensuring the most accurate information is available and reportable
- Research and build partnerships with community organizations that support K+C’s IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness) goals
- We’re a hands-on team, willing to jump in wherever necessary - you may be helping out with other initiatives as needed and encouraged to bring new, creative ideas to the table
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Three years of Creative recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Experience working directly with hiring managers
- Experience sourcing candidates on LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Experience negotiating with and closing candidates
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Strong relationship building with candidates and hiring managers to facilitate the interview process, negotiations, closing strategies, and presentation of offers
- Proven track record in recruiting to meet business needs and manage multiple job requisitions at one time
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment - priorities are constantly shifting, and we stay agile to adjust and support our business needs
- Successful history of staffing positions at all project levels and experience with all phases and roles of a Software Development Lifecycle
- Diligent record-keeping relative to candidate tracking and applicant flow documentation
- Experience with specialized sourcing tools
- Experience with the Applicant Tracking System Greenhouse is a huge plus!
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.