Graphic Designer at BenchPrep
BenchPrep is on a mission to help millions of learners achieve education and workplace success. We are a fast growing, enterprise SaaS, learning platform company that is redefining the way learning experiences are delivered to today’s learners. BenchPrep is uniquely positioned to influence college readiness, workforce training and lifelong learning adoption at an unprecedented scale. The company has raised more than $8M in venture funding from world-class investors including NEA, Revolution Ventures, and Lightbank. The world’s leading education companies use BenchPrep to help learners improve outcome, including ACT, CFA Institute, CompTIA, HR Certification Institute, Hobsons and McGraw-Hill Education.
We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to its mission and approach each day as an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.
BenchPrep is currently seeking a Graphic Designer (Mid/Junior level) to join our team. This person is responsible for the design, layout, and production of print and digital marketing collateral, large- and small-format marketing materials, technical illustrations, websites, and emails. Our current situation is very exciting. You will join a small team in a profitable start-up, building green-field projects as well as improving upon existing top-of-the-line products.
- Maintain our marketing websites and company business collateral.
- Develop the tools needed to support sales and marketing.
- Design and plan marketing materials, such as presentations, website graphics, collateral, booths, etc.
- Proactive contributor, manage your workload and communicate with the team to meet deadlines.
- Crafting beautiful icons, controls, and visual elements
- Focusing on consistency and looking for areas of reuse in visual patterns across platforms.
- Be willing to do pretty much anything to make things happen and still have a presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of graphic design experience
- You know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and XD expertise is an added plus.
- Strong knowledge of visual/interactive/motion design trends.
- Strong knowledge of Print design and production work.
- Experience designing for touch and mobile devices.
- Experience working with a brand that has clear guidelines.
- An in-depth understanding of HTML, capabilities of web browsers.
- Ability to work as both an individual contributor & team member.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills, including balancing multiple priorities on a tight schedule.