Hello, we're BenchPrep
BenchPrep helps the world's leading education, training, and assessment companies build and deliver best-in-class online learning programs. Customers include ACT, Becker Professional Education, AAMC, CFA Institute, CompTIA, ProLiteracy, HR Certification Institute, Hobsons, McGraw Hill Education, OnCourse Learning, and GMAC.
Why Work with Us?
We’re paving our own path to success in a new and growing field. We strive to learn every day, whether we’re creating content or our latest study tool. Our creative spirit rewards risk-taking, and our collaborative culture provides transparency and meaningful feedback. We’re committed to helping students learn better, and that starts in our office....
Where we are
We are located in the Willis Tower, right in the heart of downtown Chicago.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
- Because there aren't many companies that do what we do, there are lots of opportunities to create tools and processes that are entirely your own.Katie EvansCustomer Success Manager
- It is an awesome feeling "wanting to go to work", being able to impact millions of users and have a great time in the process.Nickolay SchwarzCTO
- I enjoy the challenges that are presented to me. I'm always learning something new at BenchPrep.Eddie GaribaySenior Developer
- Our team, product and culture is legitimately one-of-a-kind and I feel lucky to be part of it.Emily LearyDirector of Customer Success
- BenchPrep is a place where hearing each employee's voice in every step the company takes towards its continued success is not just an option, but an imperative.Jordan WilliamsSenior Instructional Design Manager
Jobs at BenchPrep5 open jobs
Technology we use
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
Articles we're in23 articles
Our funding history
$2.2M in FundingInvestors: Lightbank
$6M in FundingInvestors: New Enterprise Associates, Revolution Ventures
$20M in Funding