Senior Director, Creative Services at DocuSign
Senior Director, Creative Services
Marketing | Remote - North America
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
This role will own the vision and roadmap for the DocuSign.com marketing website and manage a team to execute that vision. You will be the business owner of all DocuSign web properties, with responsibilities that include setting the vision, strategic direction, web production, optimization, and day-to-day management. This is a cross-functional and strategic role and will lead a team of designers, developers, project managers, and content authors. You will work collaboratively with demand gen, sales, product, product marketing, social, and MOPs teams. You must have strong business and leadership skills.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Own the strategy for the marketing site roadmap including tech stack changes, segment and vertical marketing needs, international regions, and turn-on-a-dime business pivots
- End-to-end ownership of the website from concept, delivery, analytics, to refinements
- Quickly build strong, consultative relationships with stakeholders and manage expectations
- Champion the DocuSign customer throughout the site experience
- Oversee budgets and vendor management
- Translate business priorities into orchestrated implementation, deliver business value and measurable outcomes
- Ensure your team is effectively working with partners and collaborators
- Ensure best practices - SEO, responsive, performant, and accessible
- Prioritize and lead multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Work closely with the marketing organization to report, analyze and deliver insights that track and improve web performance
- Build measurement capabilities, and deliver status reports on health of web properties
- Create, improve, and implement web/digital governance across the entire org
- Create processes that work for your team and continuously improve them
- BA/BS Degree
- 15 years of experience leading the redesign and development websites, preferably SaaS properties
- 8 years of experience managing teams and partners
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can build and launch programs within budget and effectively prioritize multiple, concurrent timelines
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and demonstrate leadership skills
- A strong eye for design aesthetic and can uphold the visual brand direction; you understand the basics of web development and have led a teams of developers; you have worked with content and copy to set the voice and tone of the brand
- Demonstrable skills in strategic planning and execution for full-scale website redesign, rebuild, and/or new platform projects
- Experience creating, building, and maintaining a design system
- A critical and analytical thinker
- Can make hard calls and have tough conversations
- Comfortable communicating with senior leadership
- Experience in a dynamic, fast paced, high-visibility role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.