Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses to protect them against password-related data breaches and cyberthreats. Keeper is both SOC 2 and ISO 27001 Certified and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
Keeper will be considering candidates in the Chicagoland area only for this role.
Keeper is seeking a UX/UI Designer with demonstrated experience, including UI and branding design experience, to join our growing Design team. This candidate will work directly with our Marketing team. In this role, you will lead efforts to design and define the interactions and interfaces which will engage our customers. At the core, you’ll transform unmet user needs and business opportunities into successful product launches. You will work to create a best in class customer experience for Keeper’s website and web applications. The ideal candidate has a passion for user-centered design and has a wide breadth of experience across multiple types of products, channels and design methodologies.
- Work closely with product management, marketing and engineering to understand and align the product with overall strategy and business case
- Iteration, design and implementation of iOS/Android apps, web applications, and corporate customer-facing website
- Contribute and define Keeper design systems
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Build user journeys with wireframes to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to stakeholders and product managers
- Use, contribute to, and evolve Keeper’s design system and brand guidelines to ensure consistency across our web properties
- Design responsive layouts for desktop, tablet and mobile platforms
- 2-5 years of user interface design experience
- UI/UX Principles and Best Practices
- Self-starter personality who’s hungry to learn and take action
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, graphic or web design, or equivalent experience
- Work with UX design software and tools including Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite and others
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven and organized
- Can manage multiple priorities, comfortable working in an iterative process and staying cool in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections and learn complex solutions
- Holds a customer service mindset
- Agency experience
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS & JS is a plus, but not required
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.