Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter--which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
As a UX Designer you will work closely with Product Managers, Developers and other UX team members to create compelling solutions and product features that make the ticket buying experience great. You'll work in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment, impacting tens of thousands of daily users on our public and internal facing platforms.
You'll use data-driven insights and conduct research and testing to inform design directions. You'll have the autonomy to work on multiple projects and present your solutions to senior leadership and stakeholders. You'll be part of a team that collaborates, whiteboards and sketches together to ideate on concepts.
This is an opportunity to champion user-centered design to deliver innovation and utmost quality to customers. You'll be looked to as an expert in interaction design and user centered practices and have a significant impact on Vivid Seats features, tests, and overall experience.
To be successful, you'll need
- A proven career in UX and Product Design with the ability to turn complex and confusing into simple and understandable
- Explore and iterate on multiple design concepts and be able to speak to the pros and cons of different directions
- Ability to create prototypes to bring solutions to life for internal communication and user testing
- Document use cases, scenarios, product flows, interaction specifications and wireframes in detail
- Experience with different research methodologies and the ability to select the appropriate approach based on research objectives
- Embrace modern design patterns and system-based approaches to UI design
- A mobile first mentality and experience designing for responsive web and native apps
- Familiar with creating and using experience frameworks, personas, journey maps etc.
- Collaborate with developers to find the most effective, expedient and efficient way to implement solutions
- Experience in an agile environment with the ability to self-manage tasks and ensure work is executed on time
- Present work in a clear and compelling manner and be able to rationalize design decisions by citing best practices, testing data, or business goals
- Expertise with modern design tools (eg. Sketch, Invision, Principle, Axure, Adobe CC)
- Experience designing high-fidelity visual mockups is a plus
To be considered for this position please include a link to your portfolio and make mention of any particular projects you'd like us to view in your cover letter.
What We Offer:
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans… and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606