Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
Amount is looking for a Visual Designer (Brand) to join our rapidly growing design team. The Visual Designer’s primary goals will be to craft high-quality sales enablement tools including visualizations, slide decks, print layouts, illustrations, and more. The designer will also help own the design of the marketing website, provide art direction to agencies (as needed), and create materials for event marketing. This role will require the designer to work with both clients and internal stakeholders to uncover business requirements and provide designs that meet a high-level of craft.
The Amount Design and Content team is a group of designers and copywriters that work together as a shared service across the organization. Our team of 5 currently includes 2 product designers, 1 visual designer, 1 copywriter, and a Head of Design. The team is divided into 2 collaborative focus areas, Brand Design and Product Design. This role would be within the Brand Design group.
- Create visualizations and slide decks with the business development team
- Own the Amount website site map and design
- Design layouts for white papers, sell sheets, and other print collateral
- Provide art direction for videos, animations, and photo shoots
- Come up with the visual identity for new products and teams
- Create swag designs that people love
- You have 4+ years of experience as a visual designer
- Storytelling skills. You are able to compellingly communicate a brand’s story and products to clients.
- Branding and marketing experience. You have worked across multiple platforms and brands to sell and deliver services and products.
- Visual design chops. You are an Adobe wizard (and Sketch, preferably) able to produce beautiful and effective visual assets.
- Experience with motion graphics, animation, and visual/audio production is a plus.
- Interested in adding value through design wherever possible. You are excited about working on UI, UX, and even user research projects, as necessary.
- Comfortable adapting to new products and processes. Because of the size of the team relative to the size of the company, no two days are the same.
As part of the Brand Design group you will have the opportunity to lead high-impact design projects and grow within your role. In addition, enjoy various other perks like:
- Exposure to working in both an in-house and agency environment
- Work with an experienced team in a start-up environment that has grown businesses to profitability and successes
- Be a part of a fast growing design team that impacts every part of the organization
- Have fun and make cool stuff (check out our Dribbble page)
- Awesome office space
- Generous daily lunch stipend, health and vision benefits, 401(k) match, flexible PTO, and on-site gym access
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.