Solstice | Kin + Carta is looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join our team. We are seeking someone with advanced web development experience and who is passionate about emerging technologies. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 1000 companies in the enterprise software space and be given the opportunity to innovate using the latest technology trends.
Ability to consult with clients, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building enterprise web and mobile applications.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced. engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks.
Your Profile Includes:
- 5+ years of experience in front end web technologies.
- Experience in Angular Development
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine/Karma, Mocha, JUnit, etc).
- Experience or interest in full-stack development including technologies like React, Node.js, .NET or Java
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT major preferred).
- Team player - you care about those around you and are excited to share knowledge with your peers.
- Experience working with third-party APIs.
- Knowledge of front end state management libraries is a plus (NgRx, Redux, Flux etc)
We welcome Solsties to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Solstice | Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.