AWS Senior Solution Cloud Engineer at Pareto Intelligence
As a senior cloud engineer, you will play an integral role in architecting and building reliable, secure and cost-effective solutions in AWS. You will continuously identify areas of improvement with existing solutions and lead the implementation of new projects. You will bring technical guidance and engineering best practices when it comes to building and scaling cloud native applications.
Our technology team is a tight-knit group that is passionate about user efficiencies, security, automation, and open-source software. We value attitude and work ethic above technical credentials. Building new technology is a messy business, so you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
- Working in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based solutions.
- Managing cloud environment in accordance with company security guidelines
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based solutions and systems.
- Supports multiple systems or applications of medium to highly complex (complexity defined by size, technology used, and system feeds and interfaces) with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity, and accessibility
- BA or BS (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or IT related field)
- 1-3 years of Information Technology experience
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and configuration
- Confidentiality - role requires a high level of system access
- Detail oriented individual with ability to follow through on and document all tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of dedication
- Experience with non-Cisco products and technologies such as Palo Alto, F5 and Juniper networks
- Desired vendor certifications are strongly preferred (e.g., CCNP, CCDP and others)
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and designing networks in AWS Cloud for a regulated (HITRUST, PCI, SOX) organizations
- Expert Knowledge of TCP/IP, spanning-tree architecture, subnetting architecture, routing protocols and routing system architecture and design, access control lists, wireless, VPN architecture, network access control architecture, and firewall architecture.
- Git familiarity and version control system experience a plus.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proven ability to lead teams and develop network engineers
- Proven analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm to continue learning, challenge oneself and enhance existing skills is required
- Genuine interest in and commitment to information security
- Team player who is comfortable working with clients and project teams
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.