Hello, we're Pareto Intelligence
Pareto Intelligence is an analytics and advisory company committed to delivering solutions that improve financial performance for health plans, providers, and any other organizations within the healthcare ecosystem.
Why Work with Us?
Pareto is a startup backed by a mature consulting firm, meaning we have freedom to take risks and be truly innovative. Our tight-knit group of 30+ technology experts is supported by a broader network of 100+ consultants, giving access to leading expertise without sacrificing the benefits of a small team.
An Insider's view of Pareto Intelligence
What are some social events your company does?
One of the best parts of being on the Pareto team is spending time with coworkers outside of work. We go on a yearly brewery tour, monthly team dinners and happy hours. We also join the larger firm for other events such as a Cub’s Rooftop and annual golf outing, where we spend a day golfing and grilling out at one of the partners’ summer home.
Senior Solutions Consultant
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
As the Delivery team, we are the face of the company, but we rely on and deliver the work of our Product and Development teams. The three teams are like legs of a stool—we’d collapse without one another. We ensure collaboration by making sure all teams share a common goal and an understanding of the business impact on our customers.
What makes someone successful on your team?
Intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit are the keys to success on our team. Whether gathering market intel, designing innovative tools, or translating client challenges to our development road map, we dive deep into the details while maintaining a strategic vision that sets us apart from competitors and delivers cutting-edge solutions.
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
Spending time face-to-face with my team is important to me. I make a point to visit my team at their work spaces and catch up periodically. I’ll spend my lunch breaks in the café or going out to lunch with different people. Plus, my team knows that my door is always open for them, too.
What projects are you most excited about?
What I am most excited about at Pareto are the projects that bridge the gaps between emerging technologies and the delivery of health care services. It is fulfilling to play a role in bringing the two together to support our clients’ initiatives and ultimately improve the health and well-being of people.
Lead Data Scientist
Where we are
Located in the heart of The Loop, everything you need is steps away—‘L’ stops, great food, State Street shopping & more. Our location can’t be beat.
55 West Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Family Medical Leave
Job Training & Conferences
- What excites me about Pareto is that I get to work with some of the best talent to build and evolve an innovative data and analytics platform that solves some of the most complex healthcare issues in the industry.GeorgeData Informatics & Analytics Architect
- I am surrounded by a team that has the same passion and drive that I do to help our company grow and produce innovative technology, analytics, and solutions for our clients. We work hard but still find time to have fun and grow together as a team.LeighaBusiness Analyst
- Through visionary leadership and supportive teamwork, I feel inspired every day to develop the next generation of analytics.JohnSoftware Developer
- At Pareto, I have the opportunity every day to learn or try something new. Even after four years, Pareto continues to challenge and inspire me. All of this is thanks to our dynamic team.ChrisData Solutions Architect
- It's such an exciting time in healthcare and there's nowhere else I'd rather be. Pareto is committed to industry innovation at a level unparalleled by any other company I have seen. We are truly changing lives, and that's pretty powerful.JasonPresident
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics