Hello, we're Pareto Intelligence
Pareto Intelligence™ is an analytics and technology solutions company that supports healthcare plans and providers with solutions to evaluate revenue accuracy, manage cost, and improve long-term financial performance.
Why Work with Us?
Pareto is a startup backed by a mature consulting firm, meaning we have freedom to take risks and be truly innovative. Our tight-knit group of 20+ technology experts is supported by a broader network of 100+ consultants, giving access to leading expertise without sacrificing the benefits of a small team.
An Insider's view of Pareto Intelligence
What are some social events your company does?
One of the best parts of being on the Pareto team is spending time with coworkers outside of work. We go on a yearly brewery tour, monthly team dinners and happy hours. We also join the larger firm for other events such as a Cub’s Rooftop and annual golf outing, where we spend a day golfing and grilling out at one of the partners’ summer home.
Senior Solutions Consultant
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
As the Delivery team, we are the face of the company, but we rely on and deliver the work of our Product and Development teams. The three teams are like legs of a stool—we’d collapse without one another. We ensure collaboration by making sure all teams share a common goal and an understanding of the business impact on our customers.
What makes someone successful on your team?
Intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit are the keys to success on our team. Whether gathering market intel, designing innovative tools, or translating client challenges to our development road map, we dive deep into the details while maintaining a strategic vision that sets us apart from competitors and delivers cutting-edge solutions.
Spending time face-to-face with my team is important to me. I make a point to visit my team at their work spaces and catch up periodically. I’ll spend my lunch breaks in the café or going out to lunch with different people. Plus, my team knows that my door is always open for them, too.
What I am most excited about at Pareto are the projects that bridge the gaps between emerging technologies and the delivery of health care services. It is fulfilling to play a role in bringing the two together to support our clients’ initiatives and ultimately improve the health and well-being of people.
Lead Data Scientist
Where we are
Located in the heart of The Loop, everything you need is steps away—‘L’ stops, great food, State Street shopping & more. Our location can’t be beat.
55 West Monroe Street, Suite 2100, Chicago, IL 60603
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Volunteer Time
Perks & Discounts
Beer on Tap
Job Training & Conferences
- You know you are at the right place when you wake up each morning: determined to work hard, motivated to succeed and excited to make a difference.VinithaGeneral Manager
- What excites me about Pareto is that I get to work with some of the best talent to build and evolve an innovative data and analytics platform that solves some of the most complex healthcare issues in the industry.GeorgeData Informatics & Analytics Architect
- I am surrounded by a team that has the same passion and drive that I do to help our company grow and produce innovative technology, analytics, and solutions for our clients. We work hard but still find time to have fun and grow together as a team.LeighaBusiness Analyst
- Through visionary leadership and supportive teamwork, I feel inspired every day to develop the next generation of analytics.JohnSoftware Developer
- At Pareto, I have the opportunity every day to learn or try something new. Even after four years, Pareto continues to challenge and inspire me. All of this is thanks to our dynamic team.ChrisData Solutions Architect
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics