Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
You’ll be a part of an elite team of highly skilled technical powerhouses and play a key role in expanding and architecting Keeper’s Api System.
- You’ll be developing Java applications using MySQL, GIT, Github Actions, JIRA and other tools.
- All applications are written using the latest encryption technology and implement the strictest security models.
- Keeper wants you to create scalable and reliable software using best in class standards and technology.
- At least 5 years professional experience in writing Java applications for backend infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Software Engineering.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline.
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.