DRW is a diversified, technology-led principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – growing to include real estate, cryptoassets, venture capital and several industry acquisitions. With more than nearly 900 employees at our Chicago headquarters and six global offices, we work together to solve interesting problems and capture opportunities. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and constant collaboration, with some of the smartest, most passionate people you will meet.
DRW is looking for an exceptional Data Engineer with an expertise in Python to join a team of highly talented technologists tasked with building a proprietary options trading platform. Your role will focus on all areas of software engineering, including design, development, implementation, testing, and post-trade analysis while using the latest technologies.
To qualify for this role, you:
- have 2+ years’ experience using Python on Linux
- can demonstrate expertise in data management, ETL workflows, process management and microservices
- enjoys the challenge of maintaining processes and daily jobs with high uptime requirements
- can operate in multiple language domains, including Java and Python
- have a BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Engineering from a top university
Bonus points if you have:
- experience with Rancher, Docker, Airflow, Grafana, or Prometheus
- contributed to open source projects
- a demonstrated interest in keeping up with new developments in programming languages and other relevant technologies.
- an understanding of economics and the geopolitical landscape
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.