Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the world's leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is PCMag's Best Password Manager for 2019 and 2020 and is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
As the DevOps Engineer your responsibility will be to utilize the latest DevOps tools and technologies to deploy applications efficiently and reliably in the cloud. You will also lead the creation of automation and deployments pipelines for applications to all environments. Including implementing monitoring of new applications in production, while utilizing the latest technologies and following DevOps best practices for auto healing and alert fatigue. Expectation will be to investigate and troubleshoot complex issues for Product Streams and help support applications in all environments, as well as lead the implementation of performance engineering best practices and assist in performance improvements to improve site reliability.
- Troubleshooting production issues involving AWS, and/or Linux/UNIX servers
- Driving and documenting Root Cause Analysis of problems experienced
- Communicating and managing production support issues
- Work with the development team to do bug fixes and improve the platform reliability
- Continually review new technology that can be implemented within the company
- BA/BS degree; Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 8+ consecutive years in a software engineering profession.
- 3+ years hands-on expertise with UNIX administration.
- Experience with UNIX scripting, Python, Bash, Shell, etc
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with configuring various server applications including NGINX, MySQL, DNS/BIND
- Experience with SQL writing queries and RDBMS
- Experience with Core Java programming and frameworks
- Solid experience in latest DevOps technologies such as, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins,
- Solid experience working with DevOps practices such as CI/CD, automation and real-time monitoring
- Experience in IT Support or Server Administration within Windows Server and/or Enterprise Linux Platforms
- Experience using Google Office Suite applications
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.