FPGA Design Engineer at Wolverine Trading
Wolverine Trading is seeking an FPGA developer to design ultra-low latency trading systems. The applicant must be highly driven and possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Experienced writing FPGA designs in Verilog and/or VHDL, validating designs with testbenches
• Understanding of digital systems and data transfer protocols
• Understanding of digital system timing analysis, applying constraints and process of synthesis and place and route
• Ability to effectively document designs and to communicate technical issues, concerns and ideas with co-workers
• Critical thinking with strong analysis ability
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with a focus on digital systems or computer networks
• Coursework or internship designing FPGA-related modules/designs
Founded in 1994, the Wolverine companies comprise a number of diversified financial institutions specializing in proprietary trading, asset management, order execution services, and technology solutions. We are recognized as a market leader in derivatives valuation, trading, and value-added order execution across global equity, options, and futures markets. With a focus on innovation, collaboration, achievement, and integrity, we take pride in serving the interests of both our clients and colleagues.