FPGA/ASIC Verification Engineer at Wolverine Trading
Position Title: FPGA/ASIC Verification Engineer
Wolverine Trading is seeking an experienced hardware verification engineer to focus on building simulation test environments for networking applications. Candidate will be responsible for architecting and constructing constrained random simulation environments to perform system-level modeling and ensure that the designs will work according to specification.
• Expert knowledge of System Verilog language
• Expert knowledge of UVM
• Extensive experience verifying complex designs at the system level
• Familiarity with QuestaSim, Xilinx, and ALTERA tool flows is a plus
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with a focus on Computer Architecture
• 5+ years' experience working with FPGA and/or ASIC designs is desired
Founded in 1994, the Wolverine companies comprise a number of diversified financial institutions specializing in proprietary trading, asset management, order execution services, and technology solutions. We are recognized as a market leader in derivatives valuation, trading, and value-added order execution across global equity, options, and futures markets. With a focus on innovation, collaboration, achievement, and integrity, we take pride in serving the interests of both our clients and colleagues.
Visa sponsorship is not available