Solstice is a modern software engineering firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
The ideal iOS Engineer for Solstice is innovative, passionate about mobile technology with full-stack experience, looks to continually learn and enjoys sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication are a must. Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus.
- Strong object-oriented design skills and a track record of delivering designs to market
- Strong background in Swift or Objective C and familiarity with at least one additional object-oriented language
- Strong understanding of iOS software design patterns (e.g., MVC)
- Experience working with Auto Layout and size classes
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Experience with source control solutions such as Git
- Experience integrating third-party frameworks
- Ability to effectively communicate technical topics to product owners, stakeholders and other business team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT required
What you will be doing:
- Building iOS (Swift and Objective C) applications as well as have the opportunity to learn and build mobile web (HTML5, CSS), and Android (Java) mobile applications
- Building enterprise applications
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technologies
- Interfacing with our clients, making technical recommendations
- Helping evaluate emerging cross-platform frameworks and mobile enterprise application platform
- Bridging gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise back-end architectures
- Working with experienced mobile developers and architects to foster your experience and growth
We welcome Solsties to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Solstice is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.