iOS SwiftUI Developer (Contract) - Fintech at Kin + Carta
The ideal iOS Mobile Engineer for Kin + Carta is innovative, passionate about technology with mobile experience, looks to continually learn, and enjoys sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication are a must. Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus.
This is a fully remote role in the United States, but working in working in the Central or Eastern time zone is a requirement of the role.Responsibilities
- Producing and delivering flawless mobile applications to Fortune 500 companies
- Coaching team members and clients on Agile best practices
- Identifying and implementing the best of breed technical solutions
- Bridging the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise back-end architectures
- Working with experienced mobile developers and architects to foster your experience and growth
- Facilitating discussion with clients and peers to understand the complexity of technical and design decisions
- Fostering a sense of team with client and other vendors
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3+ years experience in Swift or Objective C and familiarity with at least one additional object-oriented language
- 3+ years experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- 3+ years experience of iOS software design patterns (e.g. MVC, MVVM, MVI)
- 2+ years experience working with RealmDB
- 1+ years experience of production quality SwiftUI development
- 1+ years experience with UIKit programmatic UI layout
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT or equivalent experience
- Very strong CS fundamentals
- Experience with source control solutions such as Git
- Experience with MVI architecture
- Experience working with Combine
- Experience working with SnapKit
- Proven track record of effectively communicate technical topics to product owners, stakeholders and other business team members
- Leading by example - knowing when and how, to push for more results
- Experience in sharing and building technical best practices across client engagements
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.