IT Helpdesk Associate at Envoy Global
IT Helpdesk Associate
Must be located in San Francisco - requires onsite work
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Every day, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Envoy Global seeks a Helpdesk Associate to join our IT team. The Helpdesk Associate will assist in supporting client computers, printers, and phones, as well as help to maintain email and user accounts for all Envoy Global employees. You have an aptitude for quick troubleshooting and problem solving with a knack for organizing, prioritizing, and multi-tasking. Strong analytical, communication, and documentation skills are essential. The Helpdesk Associate must be passionate about technology, continuous improvement, and thrive in a team environment!
- Provide support for laptops, desktops, cell phones, and other technical equipment in a professional and timely manner
- Respond to help desk tickets and efficiently prioritize proper responses to solve technology-related issues
- Configure and troubleshoot computer, network, and software issues
- Work with new hires for onboarding & training
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/related field
- 1-3 years IT helpdesk experience in a Microsoft environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 365
- Intermediate working knowledge of Active Directory/Windows Servers
- CompTIA A+, or Microsoft certifications
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/related field
- Macintosh support experience
- Experience in an Azure hybrid environment
- Experience with a ticketing system (i.e. Freshdesk, Jira, etc.)
- VOIP system experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Extremely competitive and robust benefits through BCBS IL including telemedicine and mental health resources, and Principal Dental, Vision coverage
- 401k and company match which vests immediately
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- On demand learning and development courses through LinkedIn Learning
- Product and industry training
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Recent Community Recognition:
- Built in Chicago's 2020 & 2021 Best Places to Work
- Chicago Innovation Award Winner 2019
- ITA Industry Disrupter Winner 2019
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability