Founded in 2001, Adage is a web design and development firm that combines strategic thinking with a passion for technology to advance our client's purpose. We bring together a diverse team of creative and technical professionals who partner with our clients to create their digital strategy. It’s our people first approach that drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients, and break ground with exciting technology.
Adage has consistently been recognized as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois, and on Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago.
Are you passionate about working with smart people, solving problems, and seeing your hard work come to life? Adage is looking for a .Net Developer to join our growing team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building complex web applications and dynamic components of web and ecommerce sites
- Utilizing ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio, and MVC
- Using client-side technologies like React.js Angular.js, and Ajax to enhance application features
- Working closely with clients to solve their technical challenges
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Constantly improving your own skills and showing enthusiasm in your hard work
- Contributing to requirements gathering and estimating tasks
- Maintaining web applications post-launch
- Sharing knowledge with your team and always be willing to lend a helping hand
We want someone who:
- 2+ years professional work experience with C#
- Has a BS in Computer Science or similar field
- Has experience building web applications
- Has worked with ASP.NET
- Has experience working with and building APIs
- Enjoys problem solving and has a desire to work with clients
- Is able to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Has an excellent fundamental understanding of programming concepts and methods
- Is passionate about their work, motivated to learn and constantly looking to improve
- Is extremely organized and proactive. You will be working on several projects at once
- Has experience estimating tasks
What Adage Offers
Adage has consistently been recognized as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois, and on the Crain’s list of Best Places to Work in Chicago. We have a people first approach, and support our employees with the things that matter most. You’ll enjoy work life balance with flex schedules, work from home options, and 20+ days paid time off annually. Adage offers great benefits with 85% employer paid insurance, profit sharing bonuses, 401k, and FSA. We have monthly happy hours, quarterly social events, an annual retreat, and a great office environment with a stocked kitchen.
Adage Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Adage's core values are strongly encouraged to apply.