Hello, we're Adage Technologies
Adage Technologies is an eCommerce web design and development firm that builds engaging digital experiences. Adage has consistently been recognized as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois, and on the Inc. 5000 list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Why Work with Us?
We work in user stories: As a person who enjoys collaboration, you want to work at Adage so that you can be part of a team that believes in genuine interactions and values input from all members. As a person who solves problems, you want to work at Adage so that you can provide insight and learn something with each new project.
An Insider's view of Adage Technologies
What's something quirky about your company?
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
Adage has done a great job of supporting my professional development from my first day as a developer fresh out of school all the way to my current role of managing a team of Devs. There are always occasions to pick up a new technical concept or work on skills outside of your comfort zone, and Adage really allows us to explore these opportunities.
Where we are
Our office is along the river between Madison and Monroe. We're conveniently located to the train stations and public transit, steps from West Loop.
10 South Riverside Plaza, Chicago, IL 60606
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Vacation & Time Off
Perks & Discounts
Job Training & Conferences
- At Adage I'm surrounded by people who are not only smart, but dedicated and passionate about what they do. Everyone here is actively trying to do their best work and help one another to do the same.Victoria DereszTalent Operations Manager
- I always find myself smiling when I walk into the office. Pretty easy when you legitimately like the work and your teammates!
Glenn LalasDeveloper Manager
- I get to see the work I do one week get used by customers the next week—there’s a lot of satisfaction in knowing that what you do impacts people every day.Nate Martin.Net Developer
- From the moment of my interview, to my first day, to my 100th day (and counting) Adage continues to be a welcoming environment full of hardworking and intelligent people.Tyler Heinen.Net Developer
Jobs at Adage Technologies7 open jobs
Design + UX
Dev + Engineer
Design + UX
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Microsoft DynamicsCRM
- Real MagnetEmail