Sailpoint Platform Engineer-IAM (Remote Eligible)
Locations: TX - Plano, United States of America, Plano, Texas
Sailpoint Platform Engineer-IAM (Remote Eligible)
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
We are seeking IAM Platform Engineers who are passionate about building game changing solutions. As a Capital One Platform Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Capital One. You will work with a team of engineers with deep expertise and passion in solving complex problems and creating solutions that delight our customers using Capital One's best in class Sailpoint IdentityIQ implementation running on AWS.
What You'll Do:
- Bring your Sailpoint identityIQ expertise to bare on a team and customer base with an insatiable appetite for growing the capabilities of the IAM platform
- Share your passion for staying on top of IAM trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical IAM solutions that are foundational to enterprise capabilities on a massive scale
- Directly contribute to the IAM platform by developing creative and efficient configuration and coding solutions that differentiate us from the competition
- Manage, grow and maintain vendor relationships to ensure there is an open line of communication for upgrades, patching and support.
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 2 years of experience in Platform Engineering
- At least 1 year of experience in Sailpoint IdentityIQ
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years experience supporting Java and SailPoint applications.
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting SailPoint workflows, rules and customizations.
- 3+ years of experience with role based access controls.
- 3+ years experience troubleshooting end user issues in access certifications.
- 2+ years experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Sailpoint Certified Developer.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Location is New York City: $133,200 - $152,000 for Sr. Assoc, Cyber Technical
Location is San Francisco, California: $141,100 - $161,000 for Sr. Assoc, Cyber Technical
Remote roles in other areas of New York & California, and across Colorado & Washington: $112,900 - $128,800 for Sr. Assoc, Cyber Technical
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected] . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).