- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience in an IT, Engineering and/or Architect role OR High school / GED and at least 7 years of experience in an IT, Engineering and/or Architect role.
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in server side or client side technologies.
- Experience in domain-specific architecture concepts and emerging technologies. (Design patterns, frameworks, current Java based solutions, mobile, OR Infrastructure Administration OR Data Sciences).
- At least 1 year of experience in domain-specific Architecture.
- Experience working with matrix teams including teams in different time zones.
- Experience creating and promoting guiding development principles and influencing development teams, business users and management in adoption of technical solutions.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- At least 3 years of experience with Information Security Architecture, Engineering, or Operation
- Experience with security technologies such as, application security, cloud security, containerization, data leakage prevention, encryption techniques, identity and access management, mobile security, network security, and virtualization security
- Experience writing security standards, architecture documents, and baselines for infrastructure and applications
- Experience communicating conceptual and technical information both verbally (on phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails, letters, reports, presentations) to various audiences (work group, team, senior leadership, external clients)
- Experience working with and leading teams