We are a small group of driven, ambitious individuals committed to changing the landscape of education.
We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. We work at BenchPrep because we love it. We are looking for talented and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology in order to impact the lives of millions of students. Our clients include ACT®, HRCI, Hobsons and many other educational companies.
Our current situation is very exciting. You will join a small team in a profitable start-up, building green-field projects as well as improving upon existing top-of-the-line products.
- Be a web developer with solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Have 4+ years of experience developing web applications
- Have experience in a full stack environment
- Have experience leading, owning products and solving problems
- Have experience with dynamic languages
- Be curious about ever-changing technology
You should also expect to provide guidance and mentoring, own products with real user impact, and be in a great team of passionate engineers in a fun and engaging environment. We won't list perks, since a great company culture is so much more than that, but one of my personal favorites is that lunches are always free and shared as a team.
If you want to know more, we will be happy to talk details.
Direct candidates only please.