- Lead a growing front-end engineering team by providing mentorship and guidance via code reviews, design reviews, best practices, and technical vision.
- Be a technical expert in front-end software design, capable of solving the most complex technical and design issues.
- Work closely with platform architects, back-end engineering team, product management team, design team, and UI/UX experts to ensure optimal front-end system designs and implementations.
- Be a top-notch coder on the team, capable of deep diving into implementation details.
- Be an advocate for Agile/DevOps software development and cross-functional teamwork.
- Bridge the gap between high-level architecture developed by platform architects and details designs created by UI/UX experts.
- Lead the design and development of solutions in the areas of front-end software design, implementation, deployment support, and unit testing.
- Ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of client information for yourself and team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent, with strong background in front-end development and design
- 5+ years of strong front-end software engineering experience, playing a critical role in the development of high-quality systems
- Expertise with React & TypeScript
- Expertise with highly secure web technologies such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, Okta
- Expertise in architecture and software design, particularly strong design pattern knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of UI testing frameworks
- Firm understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of platforms, including first-time user experience, connectivity issues, and perceived performance
- Project management experience
- Passion for learning & researching new technologies
- Team player who is comfortable working with clients and project teams
- Genuine interest in and commitment to healthcare
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Enthusiasm to continue learning, challenge and enhance existing strategic solutions is required