- Development and maintenance of our suite of client-facing platform applications. Including
- A collection of scala-based micro services
- Rest API services
- React UI applications
- Ensure the security, confidentiality, availability, and integrity of client information
- Helping to build out distributed and event-driven architectures
- Monitor applicable technological changes for their effect on system security to ensure organizational adaptation and compliance
- Adhere to business continuity procedures ensuring availability of alternate personnel for key system security functions in the case of absence or departure
- Act as the senior member of a cross-functional, development team.
- Jump in and solve the most complex technical problems and design issues. Initiate and lead refactoring effort.
- Be a top-notch coder on the team, capable of deep diving into implementation details of components and features across the technology stacks.
- Champion, nurture and guard Agile/DevOPS software development mindset within the team and supporting functions.
- Coaching and mentoring of team members
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or equivalent, with strong fundamentals and problem-solving skills (such as data structures, computational algorithms, and operating systems).
- Strong programming/debugging skills. This is a hands-on position
- BackEnd: Java/Scala/GoLang programming background
- Front End Web Applications: React TypeScript
- SQL for dealing with persistent storage
- Web security technologies- Okta, OAuth
- Building out Rest APIs
- Working with Agile methodologies and processes
- Engaging with technology and business leadership to evolve architectural principles and ensure alignment between business requirements and technology solutions
- Hands-on experience as a full stack developer, at all tiers from the front-end UI to the backend data store
- Team player who is comfortable working with both business stakeholders and project teams
- Genuine interest in and commitment to healthcare
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Enthusiasm to continue learning. Challenging and enhancing existing strategic solutions is required
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.