Senior Manager Application Integration
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for managing a team that oversees and executes the construction, integration, overall resiliency, release management, and ongoing operations for applications. Manages application connectivity and data flows from customer entry point and surrounding technology components.
Building a team and supporting the following responsibilities on a platform that allows how consumers check out and tokenize payment information
- Oversees application release management.
- Manages disaster recovery and compliance plans.
- Manages change control for applications and platforms.
- Leads business and budget planning to align with product roadmaps.
- Manages a technology team. Leads team and peers to ensure capacity and performance management is compliant.
- Responsible for leading a team of SREs (site reliability engineers) across nonfunctional testing and production
- Technologies (not limited to); PCF, Java, GemFire, Oracle Databases, networking knowledge is a plus, Java development, Agile framework, Rally, Splunk, App-D monitoring
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Payments and/or equivalent technology industry, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 8+ years of experience in Payments and/or equivalent technology industry, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 8+ years of experience in Payments and/or equivalent technology industry, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!