Senior .Net Developer
Adage is a web development firm located in downtown Chicago. We've been around since 2001 and specialize in developing web, ecommerce and mobile applications.
We are looking for Senior Developers who have serious experience working with C# and developing ASP.NET applications. You'll have the opportunity to lead full life-cycle projects, from requirements gathering and technical design through development, launch, and support. Each project gives you the chance to solve unique business problems for our clients, interacting with them directly to create the best solution.
We are very team oriented so you can expect to collaborate frequently with Designers, Developers, and Product Owners. Because we work on small Scrum teams, it’s easy for your influence to be felt through the code you write and the ideas you bring to the table. We're all in it together and work closely as a result.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building complex web applications and dynamic components of web/ecommerce sites
- Utilizing ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Linq, WCF, MVC
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Meeting and speaking with clients to gather requirements and architect applications
- Creating technical solutions to complex ecommerce problems
- Sharing your knowledge with our team and taking time to learn from them too
- Providing input on how to improve the Adage business process using your personal expertise
- Maintaining existing web applications for current clients
- Constantly improving your own skills and programming knowledge
We want someone who:
- Has significant experience developing ASP.NET applications (~4+ years)
- Has significant experience coding in C# (2+ years)
- Is capable of planning projects start to finish
- Has strong communication skills and the desire to work with clients
- Is comfortable working on multiple projects at a time
- Has significant experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Has working experience within a Microsoft development environment like Visual Studio
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
- Is proficient with HTML
- Is passionate about their work, motivated to learn, and constantly looking to improve
What Adage Offers
Adage has consistently been recognized as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois, and on the Crain’s list of Best Places to Work in Chicago. We have a people first approach, and support our employees with the things that matter most. You’ll enjoy work life balance with flex schedules, work from home options, and 20+ days paid time off annually. Adage offers great benefits with 90% employer paid insurance, profit sharing bonuses, 401k, and FSA. We have monthly happy hours, quarterly social events, an annual retreat, and a great office environment with a stocked kitchen.
Adage Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents and respects diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets. All qualified candidates that share Adage's core values are strongly encouraged to apply.