- Collaborate within a project team to solve complex problems
- Implement and maintain all network, security, and computer systems to meet the organization's current and future requirements.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network Specialist on network optimization
- Create scripts and templates for automatic provisioning of network resources
- Enjoy learning new technologies quickly and adapt to internal use cases
- Design and Deploy Cloud Network services in a high-performance production environment
- Ability to work independently on project tasks
- Involved in a workstream(s) where you were an active contributor and can talk to the progress and results of a project
- Ensure the security, confidentiality, availability, and integrity of client information for yourself and team
- Duties related to information security will be segregated across team members to ensure cross checking / monitoring / work overlap and work coverage when team members and functions are not available (i.e., time off)
- Examples of security related tasks are granting access to systems to new hires, changing levels of access for employees whose role changes, or whose assignments change, etc.
- Role requires a high level of system access – confidentiality and security
- Monitor applicable technological changes for their effect on system security to ensure organizational adaptation and compliance
- Adhere to procedures to provide alternate personnel for key system security functions in case of absence or departure
- BA or BS (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or IT related field)
- 1-3 years of Information Technology experience
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and configuration
- Confidentiality - role requires a high level of system access
- Detail oriented individual with ability to follow through on and document all tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of dedication
- Experience with non-Cisco products and technologies such as Palo Alto, F5 and Juniper networks
- Desired vendor certifications are strongly preferred (e.g., CCNP, CCDP and others)
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and designing networks in AWS Cloud for a regulated (HITRUST, PCI, SOX) organizations
- Expert Knowledge of TCP/IP, spanning-tree architecture, subnetting architecture, routing protocols and routing system architecture and design, access control lists, wireless, VPN architecture, network access control architecture, and firewall architecture.
- Git familiarity and version control system experience a plus.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proven ability to lead teams and develop network engineers
- Proven analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm to continue learning, challenge oneself and enhance existing skills is required
- Genuine interest in and commitment to information security
- Team player who is comfortable working with clients and project teams
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.