DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Python Engineer to join a newly created Infrastructure Development team. The role will include designing, developing, and deploying applications for teams across the Infrastructure Technology Services organization. You will also be working closely with other groups within the organization, such as Networking, Telecom, and Core Infrastructure Services, in a mentorship capacity. You will be working primarily in a Linux/macOS environment.
What you’ll do:
- Be a key member of the Infrastructure Development team, making impactful changes and designing custom applications.
- Collaborate with other technologists to create applications for other teams.
- Mentor junior developers in best practices.
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- Proven experience as a solution architect, focusing on complex solutions built using Python with Flask framework
- Experience with frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.js
- Experience with SQLAlchemy
- Experience with nginx
- Experience with git
Nice to have:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Harbor, Rancher
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.