Senior Sitecore Developer
Solstice is looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team who is passionate about emerging tech. We are seeking someone with advanced web development experience and Sitecore Experience platform (built on ASP.NET and related technologies) as well as exposure to mobile application development. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 500 companies in the enterprise software space. You will be given the opportunity to innovate using the latest technology trends.
Ability to consult with clients, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must. This role is a six month contract position with long term potential.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, customize and implement Sitecore based solutions to satisfy customer business requirements.
- Assist with the integration of application components to integrate Sitecore with other systems.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Partnering with top notch designers to create award winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high quality code.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced. engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technology stacks.
- You will be a consulting rockstar able to bring the customers along on the journey - strong communication capability to technical and non-technical audiences
- You have architectural and implementation capability on technical solutions where Sitecore is at the heart of the CXM estate
- You have a passion for development and engineering solutions which have practice performance and security considerations
- You possess strong knowledge of integration patterns and techniques - particularly using web services to connect third-party platforms
- You thrive on working at pace whilst retaining a focus on quality through continuous integration and deployment
- Although this won’t be your focus, you have some knowledge of front end development with popular frameworks and libraries (for example jQuery, Angular, React) and best practices on template integration with the Sitecore platform
- You have a Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT major preferred).
- You’re a team player - you care about those around you and are excited and passionate about share knowledge with your peers, particularly junior staff
Your Technical background includes:
- Deep technical knowledge of the Sitecore product (candidates with v8 or v9 implementations will be strongly favourable)
- Web and Enterprise architecture design and communication
- 5+ year Microsoft ASP.NET MVC veteran using the C# language
- TDD / Unit test frameworks (MSTest, nUnit or xUnit)
- SQL Server and T-SQL scripting
- CD / CI techniques and platforms such as Octopus, Team City and Jenkins
- Knowledge of both Cloud (AWS, Azure) and bare metal infrastructure and deployment patterns for each