Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain full stack solutions to fit business needs. Full stack solutions require one or more of the following: front-end (user interfaces), back-end (APIs), database and DevOps development.
- Work directly with business partners to understand business requirements.
- Work independently or with own team to innovate on and enhance development practices and processes.
How You’ll Do It
- Develop and maintain complex front-ends, focused on user experience.
- Develop and maintain back-end systems.
- Work directly with business partners to understand requirements and outline solutions. Partner with engineering team to innovate on and enhance development practices and processes.
- Support live systems to ensure business continuity.
- Create and maintain DevOps processes, application, infrastructure, and utilize Cloud services (including database systems and models/schemas).
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology
- 4+ years of experience in computer science, information technology or related field
- In lieu of degree, 6+ years of experience in computer science, information technology or related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- Full Stack Academy, General Assembly or comparable programs may adequately supplement a non-CS bachelor’s degree
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.
Read Full Job Description