Our team is building a rich, high performance user interface to explore, visualize, and analyze large volumes of data, automate critical portfolio management tasks, and provide numerous workflow optimizations that increase efficiency and accuracy. As a product of the work, we also built and maintain an internal UI component library and design system available for use within the firm.
- Strong ability to work with people and their ideas, and then design, engineer, and deliver those ideas as well-built products
- Strong software engineering background
- Experience or interest in browser and Node.js performance optimization
- Strong API design and data modeling skills
- User-interface design skills and an appreciation for visual direction and design systems
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with modern front-end build systems
- Familiarity with contributing to/maintaining NPM modules
- Experience or interest in finance
- Experience with Node.js
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.