Senior Software Engineer at Envoy Global
Location: Chicago or Fully Remote (within the US)
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Every day, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it's needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We're a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country's leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for developing quality solutions to aggressive initiatives so Envoy can remain a disruptive force in the immigration industry. The Senior Software Engineer will have the opportunity to lead full life-cycle projects, from requirements gathering and technical design through development, launch, and support.
As our Senior Software Engineer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop solutions with focus on building scalable, maintainable and secure code, while providing an intuitive, modern user experience
- Actively collaborate with a team of engineers, product owners, and quality assurance on a daily basis
- Mentor other developers via coaching, code reviews, and presentation
- Keep up to date and champion the latest technology and methodologies that enable our offering to remain best in class
- Experience in C#, ASP.Net and SQL
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline required
- 5+ years of senior/software development experience
- Experience in a modern web platform such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- Strong ability to design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns
- Creative problem-solving abilities and strength working in a collaborative team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Envoy Global has several safety protocols in place to protect employees, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.