Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
We are looking for this SRE manager come in and manage a small team of SRE's, the build of our CI/CD pipeline, deployment tools, monitoring, and have an every day hand in using technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS.
What you do at Amount:
- Lead a site reliability engineering team and provide mentorship and technical guidance
- Work with other engineers and technical product managers to write, test, and deploy your code safely and automatically to production. We deploy multiple times a day.
- We work mostly in Terraform, Ansible, Golang, and Python. Our ideal candidate is someone with some experience in application development who has shifted into infrastructure.
- We want strong programmers - our interview process is unbiased and language agnostic
- Be a part of a strong culture of ownership, pragmatism, and testing
- We have a culture that treats engineers as both teachers and students, and encourage this by presenting weekly Lunch and Learns, hosting hackathons, and attending conferences
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 4+ years of relevant engineering work experience and
- 2+ hands-on technical management experience
- You’re a pragmatic generalist programmer who will provide a strong voice for technological direction of systems at Avant
- You’re entrepreneurial, self-driven, and takes pride in improving our customers’ experiences
- You have strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals and coding/testing best practices
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts and enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
- You like communicating directly with business units from all over the company to ensure you understand and can best handle the pain points and the wide range of stakeholders needs
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.