Software Engineer, DevOps
What you do at Avant:
- Create infrastructure that enables rapid iteration across engineering teams
- Design and implement build, release, delivery, and deployment pipelines
- Manage cloud resources
- Ensure operational excellence of autonomous software systems
- Educate and evangelize software systems knowledge across engineering teams
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Extensive programming experience. We use a mix of python, golang and bash
- Experience with infrastructure as code. Terraform, packer and ansible are our tools of choice
- Deep understanding of Linux operating systems and containerization. We use Docker and Kubernetes
- Extended knowledge of cloud infrastructure. We run on AWS.
- Experience supporting production web applications
- Knowledgeable with N-Tier cluster technologies (nginx, haproxy, memcache, redis.)
- Knowledge of development tool creation and application architecture design.
- Experience with networking paradigms (not a must, but, nice to have)
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.