Software Engineer (Winter 2021 & Spring 2022 Graduates) at Wolverine Trading
Department: Information Technology
Software Engineer (Winter 2021 & Spring 2022 Graduates)
You will build custom, trading applications for a leader in the industry, working with a team of top technology professionals, interacting with senior partners and traders, and maintaining the systems that you design, build, test and deploy.
What You'll Do
- Perform full lifecycle development of trading applications using C++, C#, SQL, and other languages.
- Work with traders to determine application requirements.
- Integrate custom systems with trading exchanges and market data vendors.
- Support and maintain software.
What We Look For
- Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or computer engineering and have an expected graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022.
- CS minors welcome to apply
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and development.
- Knowledge of C++, C#, the .NET framework, and SQL is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Interest in financial markets.
Founded in 1994, the Wolverine companies comprise a number of diversified financial institutions specializing in proprietary trading, asset management, order execution services, and technology solutions. We are recognized as a market leader in derivatives valuation, trading, and value-added order execution across global equity, options, and futures markets. With a focus on innovation, achievement, and integrity, we take pride in serving the interests of both our clients and colleagues.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.