Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the world's leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is PCMag's Best Password Manager for 2019 and 2020 and is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
As a Sr Developer of Privileged Access Management you will be working on features and functionality for Enterprise administrators to manage the security of their infrastructure.
- Develop on-prem and cloud software solutions in Java, Python, C++, Go and other technologies.
- Work closely with product management, design, engineering and QA teams to deliver products to customers.
- College degree in a computer science, computer engineering or a comparable engineering discipline.
- Experience with networking protocols such as RDP, SSH and VNC.
- Eager to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.